Thursday, November 25, 2004

The CV! Appreciation Night!

The CV! Appreciation Dinner at Grand Palace Hotel, Saturday, November 22, 2004.
Wore the same formal attire I wore that night for the Curtin Grand Ball... minus the blazer...
Iqbal finally came to my house at about 7pm or so....
Secretly brought in Abel's birthday cake and then I joined everyone else..... surprising some people with my sudden appearance...

OK... those that came to the dinner, I can remember, were... Abel, Iqbal, VJ, KC, Cucu, Jenny, Seryna, Snow Jae, Bay, Darryl, his gf (Sorry, don't know your name), Nadia, Azie, Stanley, Raymond Ting, his friend Ryan, Nichalos, Krishna, Edmund, Joana, Bella, Gretchel, Ron, Sara, Navodi, Fiona, Izzah, Zhung Yi... that's all...
It had a lot of fun... especially with VJ... hahaha! The night was definitely fun cause of you, my MC friend!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time for a toast!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Toast to CV! Cheers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Inside joke) ABEL: The cake's so hard!
REPLY: That's because it's ice-cream cake.
IQBAL: It's not milkshake, but it's good enough.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Abel & Azie singing as beautifully as always.

Dinner... one cake... some games..... a few karaoke... and lots more later.... and it was already near the end...
We had a round of appreciations... starting with Abel... He spoke out his appreciations to everyone that was still there....
After I don't know how long later... KC & VJ gave their speech of appreciation to CV! and all of us.... after them were... (Not in order) Ron, Bella, me, Iqbal, Sara, Jenny &
Joana...
It was kind of a sentimental moment for some of us... but it was great...
After that round of appreciations, we had to leave...
Most of us planned to continue the night.. with clubbin' at Cheeries Berries.... but some of us went home...Iqbal helped to send me back.... hahaha, though some of them, like Abel & even, Bella asked me to join them... hahhaa! Thanks guy, but couldn't...

Just to add a few information of what had happened that night....Krishna was wet...... after he got to dive into the pool.. along with his not formal attire....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's what you get for coming CASUAL to a FORMAL dinner at the POOLside.

VJ became really drunk at the end of the night.... (became apparent during the round of appreciation time)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
VJ: I'm not drunk! Stop treating me like a drunk man! SHUT UP!

Actually.... after the round of appreciation.... it got me to think.... like in the picture above...
Some of us were going to be gone by next year.... like Iqbal, VJ, KC, Jenny.. even Abel himself might be gone some time next year...
sigh... I truly wonder how things will be like without these guys...
It's been so fun.... I just truly wish that it could continue like this for a much longer time... like as long as my time in Curtin!!
sigh.. but that's too much to wish for, I suppose...
Well.... Life goes on always.... You just gotta be able to adapt to the changes...

No comments: